The website www.avatonframeless.com (hereinafter “the website”) belongs to the company ECOLOGICAL SOLE SHAREHOLDER CO. LTDwith VAT No 997728510 G.E.M.H.123588701000, located at Vouliagmenis 51 Av. Glyfada, Greecet.
The use of the website “www.avatonframeless.com” (hereinafter “the company”) and the rights and obligations related to it are governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in its integral parts and apply to all its content and its individual pages. Users of the Website are invited to read these terms carefully, as the use of the Website implies their unconditional acceptance.
Any web pages or services of the Website which, according to the law, are exclusively addressed to adults may not be used by underage users. The Company shall not be liable if, despite the above, minors voluntarily visit websites or use services that may be considered inappropriate for them.
The content of the website (programs, information material in any form, data, software, graphics, trademarks, names, logos, etc.) is the intellectual property of AVATON and is protected by applicable national, Community and international law. Any modification, publication, transmission, transfer, reproduction, distribution, presentation, linking, downloading or any other way of exploitation, in whole or in part, of the content of the website in any way or means, without its prior express and written permission, which is reserved for all its legal rights, is prohibited.
The content of the website is made available to visitors/users for personal use and may not be made available for commercial purposes. The products or services of third parties that may be mentioned on this website and bear the trademarks of the respective organisations, companies, partner organisations, associations or publications are their intellectual and industrial property.
The Website is provided “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by the user. The Company shall make every reasonable effort to ensure that the browsing of the Website is safe for the user of the web pages of the Website and that the information provided is accurate, complete, valid, reliable and up-to-date. However, the Company does not make any commitment, guarantee or assume any responsibility with regard to the security and content of the Website. Therefore, users accept that they must evaluate the posted content and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any content, including any decision to rely on the accuracy, completeness, validity and/or usefulness of any content on the Website.
The website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, which will be corrected by the company at its discretion, if found. However, the company cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or non-infringement of the content of the website for any use, application or purpose. Nor does it guarantee that any errors will be corrected necessarily or entirely or that answers will be given to all questions raised.
Although the company makes every effort to exclude the occurrence of viruses on this website, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website will be uninterrupted or free of all kinds of errors and viruses and is not liable for any loss of data or other damage to the visitor/user or third parties, due either to use/copying/downloading (download) or to alteration or infection with viruses or other unauthorized interference by third parties in files and information available through the website.
Each visitor must take all appropriate security measures (e.g. anti-virus programs) before any ‘downloading’ from this website. The cost of any corrections or repairs to the Website is borne by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the temporary unavailability of the Website, for the interruption of any or all of its functions or applications or for any malfunction or technical issues that may occur. The Company under any circumstances, including negligence, is not liable to the visitor/user or any third party for any form of damage, direct or indirect, positive or consequential, related in any way to the use of the website, navigation on it and the use of the services or information contained therein.
Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained on the Website (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts, announcements and in general all uploaded files), constitutes intellectual and industrial property of AVATON……. and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, European and international law. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user in violation of these terms and conditions.
Users are obliged to make lawful and appropriate use of the Website, complying with the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, users indicatively and not restrictively agree that they will not use www.avatonframeless.com for:
– Causing harm to a minor.
– Transmit or access content that: i) infringes any third party rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property); ii) offends the personality of third parties (e.g. defamatory, racist); iii) is contrary to law and to good morals; iv) interferes in any way with the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
– Mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of avatonframeless.com, damage, in any way, the reputation of the Companies or third parties.
– Endanger the security of the Company’s network
– Prevent any user from accessing the Website or bypass the verification of their identity by AVATON
– Install and promote, in any way, any type of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unsolicited promotional content, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the Companies.
– Install, promote and/or distribute content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other users from using the Website.
In addition, users are required to:
Not to disclose their own or third parties’ information containing personal data of users or third parties either in real-time chats (chat, message boards) or when using any service of the Website that allows more than two users to communicate.
Not collect or store personal data about other users.
For the convenience of the users of its services, AVATON provides conditional access to the tracking of the progress of each user’s request through the website.
This application may only be used for the afore mentioned purpose and is for information purposes only. The company bears no responsibility in the event of any incorrect entry or any damage to the user from the use of this information or application. The information extracted from it is intended solely for the user who has sent it or on whose behalf it has been sent and its use by any third party is prohibited. This is a strictly personal service and therefore the right of each sender to use the application related to the sending and the information related to it cannot be assigned. Any access or use by any unauthorized third party is strictly prohibited.
– The Company is entitled to modify and/or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of the Website, for maintenance or upgrade purposes or for any reason whatsoever, with and/or without notice to the users and shall make reasonable efforts for its maintenance and availability. However, it does not guarantee its uninterrupted availability, as it may be affected by users’ equipment, other communication networks, the large number of people trying to use the Website at the same time or other causes
– Users acknowledge and accept that the Company is not responsible for any damage to users resulting from the use of the Website or the inability of users to access it, the cessation of all or part of it, the delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor quality of downloading of its services or loss of their content, the existence of any kind of errors.
– Although the Company makes every effort to protect the Website from digital viruses, it cannot guarantee that it will never be affected by viruses (virus free). Therefore, each user must ensure his/her own protection (use of antivirus, virus scanner or other protection systems) before using the Website or storing its information, software or content on his/her terminal devices.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, please refer to the Data Privacy Notice, as set out in Πολιτική Προστασίας – AVATON
The Website may collect user identification data using technologies such as cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor/user and do not take note of any document or file from their computer. They are used to facilitate the visitor/user’s access in terms of using specific services and/or pages of the Website, for statistical purposes and in order to determine which areas are useful or popular. This information may also include the type of browser used by the visitor/user, the type of computer, its operating system, the internet service providers and other such information.
Any disputes arising from the application of the terms and the general use of the website by the visitor or user of the website will be resolved amicably in principle. If, despite this, it is not possible to resolve the dispute, it is expressly agreed that the parties will submit the dispute to mediation, which will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 4640/2019 as in force and/or the rules of the European Organization for Mediation and Arbitration (E.O.DI.D. – 23 Mavromichali 23, 106 80 Athens, T: (+30)2103678910, E: email@example.com). The Mediator will be appointed by mutual agreement of the parties and if this is not possible, a Mediator will be appointed by the above mentioned Mediation Centre. If the Parties reach an agreement, it shall be in writing and signed and shall be binding on the Parties. If no agreement is reached within thirty calendar days after the appointment of the Mediator, then either party will be able to appeal for the resolution of the dispute to the competent Courts of Athens, which will have exclusive jurisdiction.
For any kind of information, clarification, submission of any request, including but not limited to contacting the website administrator or request for reproduction rights of any part of the website content, as well as for requests for authorization to reproduce content, you can contact the contact section 2106646644, or send an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org